We offer comprehensive advice and defence to our clients in contentious matters before any jurisdictional order derived from the transport activity (Arbitration Boards and Courts).
Guidance and assistance both to transport companies (shippers, forwarding agents, logistics operators, actual carriers, etc.) and to insurers, consumers and consignees of goods.
In relation to the following areas of Transport Law:
1.- Land Transport:
- National, International. CMR.
- Road, rail and multimodal.
- Claims for damage, loss, delay and damage to goods.
- Exonerations of liability.
- Limit of indemnities.
- Direct action.
- Study and analysis of coverages.
- Management of claims.
- Defence of claims.
- Recovery actions.